Sunday, March 8, 2009

Kids having fun with cousins, friends and family

Lauren is too cute with her friend Grace. They love to play with makeup. Lauren is growing up too fast! Where have almost 8 years gone? But I won't let her grow up too fast. No makeup until she is 14? I think that was the age I was. She is beautiful no matter what.
Dawson and his look-a-like best friend Connor playing on the trampoline at Connor's house. Even though Conner is still in Bountiful, they got to play together in January when we went to visit family.

I love how cute Dawson and Damon look with Grandma Warrick's dogs. They love snuggling up with Grace and Rose. Damon's arm is loving the dog and he is focused on watching cartoons with Grandma.






We love exploring around St.George, we found a really neat short hike to some Petroglyphs, you can see them on the rocks behind the kids and a close up shot of the Petroglyphs above. We really enjoyed this time together.




I think we must be the ultimate and crazy UTES fans! Go UTES-Undefeated!





Lauren having fun coloring in the sun with her cousin Emeree who came and spent new years eve in St.George with us! Can you believe it was nice enough to be outside?




















1 comment:

  1. What cute pics of some real cute grandkids! I love seeing pics of them, they grow up too quickly. I love those sweeties!

    Love Gramma

    ReplyDelete